Click here to request a telephone call on our €399 special
€399 Kit : EXAMPLE WIRELESS SYSTEM
1 x Wireless Master Control Panel with Keypad & Siren:
Entry hallway area
2 x Wireless Door Contacts: :
Front Door & Back Door
2 x Wireless Motion Detector :
Hallway & Landing/Kitchen
4 x Wireless Window sensors :
1 x Decoy External Bellbox Unit :
Front of house
1 x 4 Button Wireless Remote Control Fob :
Arm/Disarm/Part Arm/Panic Button
1 x NSAI certificate of compliance with national standards for Intruder Alarm Systems.
Terms and conditions apply
Some reasons to consider a wireless monitored intruder alarm are:
4 Function wireless Mini Remote Control: Arm/Disarm /Home Arm/Panic
In addition to installing an effective monitored alarm system, there are some steps you can take to ensure your home or premises are secure:
• Make sure windows and doors have adequate locks
• Don’t leave keys in doors or on view
• Leave a light on in the porch or hallway preferrably on a timer
• Inform you neighbours and invite them to use your driveway to indicate activity
• Ask a neighbour or friend to check your post
• Cancel deliveries of milk, newspapers etc.
• Leave a light on in a hall or landing – ideally using a timer switch
• Do not announce holiday plans on facebook or social networking sites.
Network Security, Unit 510A Grants Avenue, Greenogue Industrial Estate, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.
Phone. 01 2573600, Email. email@example.com